- 11:19 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: The keyboard preferences-settings do not work, Samsung Galaxy S3, Replicant 6.0 0003
- Toggling both settings works for me.
Perhaps there were some settings "corrupted" and it healed itself when enabling...
- 02:55 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: .
- > Do you know if any BT GPS device will/should work or are you aware of limitations?
@Wolfgang, to be more clear: ...
- 10:41 AM Replicant Issue #1838: Replicant 6 not responsive
- I have checked it: I did a complete "vanilla" reinstall from scratch including recovery of v6.0 build 0003. Before th...
- 07:29 PM Replicant Issue #1838: Replicant 6 not responsive
- Based in the patch attached to #1832 I grep'ed for 'ro.libagl' which is set to 1 at my system. This seems to mean tha...
- 05:36 PM Replicant Issue #1838: Replicant 6 not responsive
- @Fil, thanks for your ideas. I totally forgot your post, I am sorry.
I guess I made everything from 1) to 3) anywa...
- 09:21 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: GPS on i9300
- Just to point out that option A) is already used by e.g. Wolfgang:
- 09:14 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: .
- @Wolfgang: Sorry for hijacking an old thread: Do you know if any BT GPS device will/should work or are you aware of l...
- 09:03 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: How to copy files to external SD card in Replicant 6?
- Hello Steve,
you had to choose between two options to set-up your external SD card. One is only accessible by your...
- 10:12 PM Replicant Issue #1838: Replicant 6 not responsive
- @Fil Lupin: Any updates on this issue?
I am still have the very same issue, tested in the meantime on two different ...
- 12:09 AM Replicant Issue #1870: Failed to sign build due to ClassCastException [patch to fix this needs review]
- Indeed, using passphrases do *not* work.
Using keys without passphrases failed for me, too, but for a different re...
Also available in: Atom