- Login: peptide
- Registered on: 03/18/2015
- Last connection: 03/22/2015
- Could anyone advise on the status of SELinux in Replicant 4.2 0003?
Is it permissive/enforcing?
- 07:54 PM Replicant Security: RE: Hardening [tested @ Replicant 4.2]
- If you used an external SD card, formatting it as ext4 (default is exfat) will give you support for permissions on th...
- 07:45 PM Replicant Security: RE: Hardening [tested @ Replicant 4.2]
- If you install F-Droid as a system app (default on Replicant) you can disable installing apps from unknown sources. F...
- 07:26 PM Replicant Security: RE: Recovery mode security - how to set password?
- TWRP prompts for a disk encryption password.
- 01:35 AM Replicant Issue #1227: ADB USB Debugging bypass
- More info: https://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/advisories/2014/07/03/android-4-4-2-secure-usb-debugging-bypass/
- 01:03 AM Replicant Issue #1227 (Closed): ADB USB Debugging bypass
- From the lock screen navigate to the Emergency Dialer or Camera app.
@adb kill-server; adb shell@ will prompt you wi...
- 12:57 AM Replicant Issue #1167: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Screen rotation not working
- I also experienced this, which was fixed after flashing CM 10.1. Didn't get any logs either though, sorry.
Also available in: Atom