- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/04/2015
- Last connection: 04/16/2015
- 03:46 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: GS2 and Verizon?
- Hi, the GS2 variant that is supported by Replicant is the I9100, a GSM phone that does not work with Verizon's CDMA n...
- 02:11 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: USB Mass storage stopped working as well as USB tether on I9100 4.2 0003
- It's working now but I don't know why.
What was happening was that when I'd plug it into the computer, the phone w...
- I've been using an I9100 with Replicant for a couple of months, and everythings has been working as intended, except ...
- 03:42 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on S3 GT-I9300
- See http://code.paulk.fr/article16/missing-proprietary-firmwares-in-android-systems
Glad to hear the install went ...
- 04:46 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on S3 GT-I9300
- > - I can see the Volume Up/Down and Power buttons on each side but what is the "Select" button ?
The select butto...
- 02:19 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on S3 GT-I9300
- You have the correct device for Replicant (including telephony), the GT-I9300. Technically is no such model as a "GSM...
- 02:24 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Do you guys sell pre-installed phones?
- I'm selling phones with replicant pre-installed: https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/3/topics/9147
Right now I hav...
- EDIT: $250 including worldwide shipping. PM me if interested.
Hi everyone, over the years I've had mixed success i...
Also available in: Atom