- Login: Chrono
- Registered on: 03/18/2021
- Last connection: 03/31/2021
- 04:56 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2202: midas: Make usb host work
- OTG now works on i9300 in Linux kernel 4.20:
- 05:57 PM Upstreaming patches Issue #2202: midas: Make usb host work
- I was investigating how the OTG support is done in the smdk4412 3.0.101 kernel.
3.0.101 indeed has some codepaths act...
- 04:25 PM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- healthd service detected device charging after setting the charger driver type from POWER_SUPPLY_TYPE_BATTERY to POWE...
- 04:02 PM Replicant Issue #2234: ipc-modem doesn't call with the replicant 11 kernel
- @GNUtoo, by any chance, did anyone test the modem on the original dev branch of the kernel / libsamsung-ipc by Simon ...
- 04:52 PM Replicant Issue #2125: Report battery % / charging
- The battery driver needs to use VF SOC register in order to report the charge percentage correctly (the following pat...
- 04:18 PM Replicant Issue #2109: Make the internal WiFi work
- Internal wifi worked in replicant 11 (no significant efforts were required to adapt it to Android 11 since it worked ...
Also available in: Atom