- Login: christina
- Registered on: 08/29/2015
- Last connection: 10/25/2015
- 01:13 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Internal storage doesn't mount anymore
- Thank you, already using SnooperStopper. Loving it!
About the mount and storage menu at the Recovery, i tried it a...
- 06:11 PM Replicant Security: RE: Hardening [tested @ Replicant 4.2]
- My Self, would you recommend "Orbot":https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=orbot&fdid=org.torproject.androi...
- 03:42 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Internal storage doesn't mount anymore
- Update 2:
After looking a bit on the forums i was able to solve the problem by going back to stock ROM and re-imag...
- 03:40 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [system app] replacement suggestions
- what about "com.android.smspush"? there is no entry for it in the pdf and the Tor blog suggests it to remove it (http...
- 11:15 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Internal storage doesn't mount anymore
- Let me be also a bit more specific, so maybe i can get a better aid to my problem.
I use USB mass storage connecti...
I successfully upgraded to 0004 image (used "wipe data/factory reset") but a strange behavior is happening to...
- 05:32 PM Replicant Security: RE: IMSI-Catcher Detector
- Thank you "My Self" for this!
as always you are correct, after uninstalling i was able to install the latest versi...
- Anyone knows that if the Android IMSI-Catcher Detector (https://secupwn.github.io/Android-IMSI-Catcher-Detector/) or ...
- 07:10 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: New images - Updating
- So if i understood correctly,
* i just reboot on recovery
* install the 0004 image from the zip
* i *DON'T* wipe...
I am happily running an 4.2.0003 image on my Galaxy S2, want to do the update to 0004.
Also available in: Atom