- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/09/2015
- Last connection: 12/31/2018
- 05:12 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Is It Still Possible to Use Replicant With US Carriers?
Thanks for the update. Good to hear about the new funding. Unfortunately I don't have time to spare at the...
- Hi all,
I've been using Replicant on my i9100 for sometime now with MetroPCS (now called Metro by T-Mobile). About...
- 02:25 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- Hi Chris,
You should follow the same instructions as if you were installing Replicant for the first time. If you a...
- 06:03 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: The GT-i9100M works with Replicant!
- I recently got a hold of a GT-I9100M and it also works with Replicant! The sticker on the back says GT-I9100M, but th...
- 04:29 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- Scott Bonds wrote:
> Do I need to install the new recovery firmware in order to install 6.0?
Yes, this is mention...
- I ended up with a hard brick after attempting to install a bootloader designed for the GT-I9300, since mine came with...
- 04:25 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: The GT-i9100M works with Replicant!
- I should probably note mine came new in an unopened box with the original plastic coverings and everything. I do not ...
- 04:21 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: The GT-i9100M works with Replicant!
- How do you know it is a GT-i9100M for sure? I have a similar problem with my phone which is supposed to be a GT-i9300...
- A little over half a year ago Google discontinued the Eclipse ADT along with the ant build system. Now they recommend...
- 10:30 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: GT-I9300 Recovery Does Not Boot (Installation Failed)
- It seems that the bootloader (probably due to Qualcomm secure boot) does not allow repartitioning nor flashing other ...
Also available in: Atom