- Login: tct
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/11/2015
- Last connection: 08/23/2022
- 03:38 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: WiFi MAC address spoofing
- Actually, as a Technoethical customer pointed out recently in a review, the free system compatible AR9271-based WiFi ...
- Congratulations for the new release Replicant 6.0 that incorporates the most needed security updates, a nicer and mor...
- 10:57 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: replicant on sony xperia m dual
- All supported devices are listed in this page: http://www.replicant.us/supported-devices.php
Sony Xperia M phone i...
- 10:50 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Internal SD card won't mount
- In i9100 (Samsung Galaxy S2), when you select "Settings" > "Backup & reset" > "Factory data reset" in the Replicant s...
- 10:21 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Overheating
- The overheating might be related to the graphics, if that happens when you're browsing the web or playing games.
- 12:28 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: How to install chroot Debian to Replicant tablet over USB tethered internet?
- Hi! Please note that Debian is not a free GNU/Linux distro and if you're not extra careful, you might end up running ...
- 11:38 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant web certificates update
- Hi Fil! It's not related. Here Paul was announcing SSL website certificates (X.509 standard) signed by a certificate ...
- 11:28 PM Replicant Issue #1719: Retrieving the Replicant release key from a key server does not work
- It works for me too:...
- 12:39 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Tehnoetic S2 phones pre-installed with Replicant
- Please read how to get WiFi working in Replicant while still using exclusively free software:
- 05:36 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Tehnoetic S2 phones pre-installed with Replicant
- I'm sorry it took me more than expected to find the time to work again on this.
I have recently been able to build...
Also available in: Atom