- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/07/2016
- Last connection: 07/22/2018
- 09:32 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- Hello Fil,
thanks for the hint. I moved the site away from github.com to framagit.org. It is now accessible here:
- 11:49 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Reverse Tethering (Internet via USB port) Replicant 6.0
- I used this instructions https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/ReplicantUSBNetworking with a Samsung S...
- 10:50 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- I successfully installed Replicant 6 on a factory installed Galaxy S2 following the installation guide: https://redmi...
- 05:05 PM Replicant Issue #1695: Status LED does not work
- Uh, how embarrassing for me. Can we delete the whole issue? ;-) Thanks for correctly categorizing and sorry for the n...
- 05:59 PM Replicant Issue #1695: Status LED does not work
- Thanks for the feedback. I was using the Torch app wrong - shame on me. :) So, the torch LED is really working.
- 02:47 PM Replicant Issue #1695 (Rejected): Status LED does not work
- On my Samsung S2 with Replicant 4.2 the status LED does not work. So I get no visual feedback when the phone gets a n...
- 04:57 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Reverse tethering script
- I also would like to use the script and did not succeed yet. I came a bit further....
Also available in: Atom