- Login: sudoman
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 08/24/2015
- 09:43 PM Replicant Issue #615: button presses may be received as two presses
- That's fine with me.
Strangely I ran into the same problem with my i9300 running cyanogenmod. The solution/workaro...
- 02:33 AM Replicant Issue #735: emmc secure erase bug
- after a quick visual check, it appears branches with this commit may be patched:
- 08:39 PM Replicant Issue #735: emmc secure erase bug
- sorry about all that uncertainty. i found the patch for the relevant file:
- 08:15 PM Replicant Issue #735: emmc secure erase bug
- found what i was looking for. i believe it's this one:
- 08:12 PM Replicant Issue #735: emmc secure erase bug
- github search is broken, and has been for a while. (searching for CM repos containing the word "bash" or "4210" bring...
- 07:20 PM Replicant Issue #735 (Closed): emmc secure erase bug
- ok, the following issue does apply to replicant:
- 05:03 AM Replicant Issue #729 (Rejected): have you applied the patch for the emmc secure erase bug, aka "superbrick"?
- my phone has a chip potentially effected by this:
- 01:52 AM Replicant Issue #615: button presses may be received as two presses
- i haven't tried it with any other numbers. also, i'm not using replicant right now. :-(
the people there said they...
- 11:01 PM Replicant Issue #561: android system crashes
- ok. i guess it could have to do with the configuration, or some factor of the whole installation that caused the vari...
- 04:08 PM Replicant Issue #615: button presses may be received as two presses
- yeah, it seemed like a problem with DTMF tones. if the number '1' was being held for too long, then the receiving end...
Also available in: Atom