- Registered on: 08/05/2016
- Last connection: 10/09/2017
- Replicant (Wiki author, 08/12/2017)
- 02:43 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: How to keep MMS, SMS and Contacts when moving from replicant 4.2 to 6
- Fil Lupin wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
> on the page of nextcloud SMS, it is written it is compatible with Android 4 and 5....
- 02:33 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Battery drops to 1% then goes back up (Samsung Galaxy SII)
- M M wrote:
> It did fix the problem. It's just that I did a lot of modifications at the same time to a phone which l...
- 02:24 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: GPU acceleration
- Phoronix reports  that Qiang Yu from AMD has started a new free Mali-400 driver . Seems to be actively develop...
- 05:34 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (GT-I9305)
- Olivier Mondoloni wrote:
> At this time ( with the lastest replicant images ), modem is not working so we could not ...
- 05:26 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Replicant 6 User Experience Thread
- Fendo Malaĉa wrote:
> The single persistent issue occurs at boot time. The phone can take many minutes to boot, and ...
- 05:23 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Enabling llvmpipe through phone terminal?
- Fil is correct -- basically the method of rebooting that I used gives apps a chance to shutdown gracefully (as though...
- 05:20 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: back & menu keys do not work on Galaxy S3
- Working fine on my i9300 with Replicant 6.0 0001.
- 05:18 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Does the model number affect whether Replicant will run?
- I would not expect Replicant to run on such a device. LineageOS has separate downloads for the i9300  and the SCH...
- 05:11 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Battery drops to 1% then goes back up (Samsung Galaxy SII)
- I'm not an expert, but it sounds plausible that replacing the battery could fix it. At the least, it would narrow do...
- 05:08 PM Replicant Feature #1839 (New): Get RepWiFi added to F-Droid
- It would be useful to get RepWiFi added to F-Droid repos. This would allow updating RepWiFi independently of the Rep...
Also available in: Atom