- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/11/2016
- Last connection: 02/18/2019
- Replicant (Developer, 02/20/2017)
- 09:51 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Replicant 6.0 with Jami application
- Pintade Rabougrie wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> I am an absolute noob in IT things.
> My Galaxy S2 works with...
- 09:09 PM Replicant Issue #1910: Unfortunately, Shattered Pixel Dungeon has stopped.
- Hi, thank you for reporting this issue.
Quoting "00-Evan on the Shattered Pixel Dungeon tracker:":https://github.c...
- 09:53 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: replicant on mainline with i9300
- Anthony Lapointe wrote:
> Has anyone see this?
> Does th...
- 11:01 AM Replicant Wiki edit: EventsMeetings (#6)
- Add rendezvous coordinates for the workshop
- 08:44 PM Replicant Wiki edit: People (#63)
- Add Fil among active members
- 12:44 AM Replicant Issue #1887 (Closed): Use F-Droid's signed build of RepWifi so that it can be easily updated in F...
- There is a patch pending, that enables using WiFi dongles with the default system GUI:
- 12:40 AM Replicant Issue #1801 (Feedback): Integrate RepWifi into Replicant
- There is a patch pending, that enables the use of external Wifi dongles with the default system GUI:
- 12:37 AM Replicant Feature #1895 (Closed): Implement a self-update system for RepWifi
- There's a patch pending, to make the default system WiFi GUI work with external dongles:
- 11:09 PM Replicant Issue #1885 (Feedback): Touch key firmware binary in kernel source code (smdk4412)
- I carefully removed all references to binary firmware data inside source files, rebuilt the whole tree from scratch, ...
- 09:49 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Korean variants of Galaxy S2 works with Replicant 6.0
- As Andrés D already explained very well, you cant' update RepWifi because of different signatures.
Please follow "An...
Also available in: Atom