- Login: _Fil_
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/11/2016
- Last connection: 08/18/2019
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||02/20/2017|
- 08:40 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Graphics (#11)
- 09:43 PM Replicant Wiki edit: ContributorsMeetingJuly2019 (#45)
- 09:29 PM Replicant Wiki edit: ContributorsMeetingJuly2019 (#44)
- Add Fil's gear
- 08:58 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Bluetooth is working in GT-I9100?
- Hi, aleutian neminem.
Thank you for reporting this strange behaviour.
Bubo Scandiacus has filed Issue #1925 for i...
- 08:54 PM Replicant Issue #1925: On the Galaxy SII, the GPS isn't supposed to work, but OSMAnd is able to get a position in "device only" mode
thank you for reporting this seemingly anomalous behaviour.
I confirm I can reproduce it on a i9100 (Galax...
- 12:58 PM Replicant Issue #1920: RuntimeException: Camera is being used after Camera.release() was called
- Hi Micheal,
thank you very much for taking the time to report this issue.
This is probably related to the softwar...
- 08:41 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) terrible sound - occasionally
- Hi, Jacob.
I'm not sure I understand under what conditions you get that metallic sound.
Is it during phone calls...
- 10:20 AM Replicant Issue #1918 (Resolved): Expired GPG key for Replicant 6 releases
- 03:22 PM Replicant Issue #1916: Write upgrade instructions from Replicant 6.0 0003 to Replicant 6.0 0004 (incompatible /data partition)
- I can take care of testing the instructions on the following devices:
- i9100 (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- i9300 (Samsun...
- 03:12 PM Replicant Feature #1903: Implement a lookup settings reset when Dialer app is first run
- Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote:
> I've been thinking about it, and I think it makes more sense not to supp...
Also available in: Atom