- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/17/2016
- Last connection: 11/14/2019
- It appears to be crashing because of a missing resource. Are all the resources, xml and java files for an app still k...
- I have the Galaxy Note 2 N7105 which from what I can tell is the LTE/4G version contrast to N7100. Are there any deta...
- 10:07 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Designing 3d printed phone cases with integrated usb peripherals (wifi, bluetooth?) + LiPo battery
- This is definitely something I'd be interested in. I currently use an S2, and a while ago I had an idea like this to ...
- Would it be possible to get wifi dongles that use the rtl8187 driver working with replicant? It's free software, and ...
- 12:49 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Are Replicant developers aware of the reboot loop caused by apps developed with Google's SDK v27?
- I installed the Signal apk from the website and replicant 6.0 crashed for me when I launched it, and proceeded to boo...
- 03:31 PM Replicant Security: RE: Question: Permanently disabling GSM modem in Galaxy S3/I9300?
- Would this actually stop the modem from pinging towers and hence tracking you? Maybe you can open the phone up and di...
- 01:47 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: i9300 wifi support using OpenFWWF
- Data sheets have been released for a bunch of broadcom wireless chips: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_it...
Also available in: Atom