- Email: Facemanj@web.de
- Registered on: 11/21/2016
- Last connection: 09/21/2017
- 06:30 PM Replicant Issue #1773: Metalic and horrible sound quality when call are made through 3G network / Replicant...
I also noticed that on LineageOS some phone calls start with a similar horrible sound, but then after a short ...
- 12:25 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Turn off modem on Qualcomm
- Thanks for the advice. Interesting idea. However, I do not think I am brave enough just yet.
I am digging a bit deeper into the Radio Interface Layer Code. Currently I found out that there are 5 function...
- 10:29 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: RIL implementation question
- Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
> I think you are talking about the AT reference RIL, which has a very bad design and is no...
- 04:02 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Turn off modem on Qualcomm
- Thanks for your reply!
I am using a harpia phone and attached my logs and blobs. It has shared memory.
So I m...
- 01:08 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Graphical app for WiFi connection released [using external adapter]
I just stumbled upon this app ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.draisberghof.pppwidget3 ), w...
- 10:24 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Unfortunately, ______ has stopped
>The worst hangup by far, and one that will drive me off to some other ROM if I can't find a solution, is that...
- 08:25 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- Daniel Kulesz wrote:
> Maybe this issue is specific to Arch Linux?
Yes it's specific to Arch. I think this info c...
- 09:52 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S3
- I tried building Replicant yesterday on Arch Linux, but it failed. I saw some errors when trying to build the toolcha...
- 08:12 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Turn off modem on Qualcomm
- Thanks for the advice. I can definitely do that.
I want to have a fresh build. Something like a proof of concept tha...
Also available in: Atom