NS von H
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/07/2017
- Last connection: 09/20/2017
- 02:52 PM Replicant Security: RE: Level of modem isolation in Galaxy S3 / I9300?
- Hi Wolfgang,
thanks for the link and additional informations!
- A remote-code execution vulnerability has been recently discovered in Broadcom's Wi-Fi firmware:
- 05:40 PM Replicant Security: RE: Question: Permanently disabling GSM modem in Galaxy S3/I9300?
- Thanks for your help Wolfgang and Paul.
I was able to rename the file in the file manager with root access.
- Hi, I'm going to only use wifi for connectivity so I would like to completely disable GSM modem in my phone.
- 11:42 PM Replicant Security: RE: Level of modem isolation in Galaxy S3 / I9300?
- Thanks for the link, it might be useful in the future.
However, I've decided to use an external modem via wifi. I ...
- 11:14 PM Replicant Security: RE: Level of modem isolation in Galaxy S3 / I9300?
- Thanks for your suggestion Xan VFR. This is certainly another option to consider, although a bit heartbreaking given ...
- Hi, I am a new user of Replicant/Android.
I've got freshly installed Replicant 4.2 on my Galaxy S3 and I am consi...
Also available in: Atom