- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/18/2017
- Last connection: 04/07/2018
- 04:50 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: New phones? The matter of not supported phone devices on current...
- First I have to say that I'm not a Replicant developer neither a user right now. Actual developers please feel free t...
- 05:44 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: New phones? The matter of not supported phone devices on current...
- I understand how you feel, but I don't agree with you about what the problem is.
Replicant is an Android distribut...
- 02:43 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: U-boot on Galaxy Nexus
- Hi Jack!
Paulk also installed a custom u-boot and x-loader on LG Optimus Black (P970). That is possible because...
- 04:10 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: LG Optimus Black (p970)
- The boot loader is unsigned, so it is possible to replace it, and the omap SOC has good Linux kernel mainline support...
- 10:11 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Replicant in Hardware Libre
- I don't think that the Raspberry Pi Zero is a good choice:
- All Raspberry Pi models are a bad choice for free sof...
- 08:01 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on Samsung Galaxy S i9000?
- François Coulier wrote:
> I have been able to go through the installation a the recovery with heimdall.
- 06:08 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Installation on Samsung Galaxy S i9000?
- You can see cyanogenmod installation instructions form archive.org, for your device:
- 04:50 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: I want to help.
- If I'm not wrong, your phone is based on Spreadtrum SC9830A SOC (some brazilian webs say that it has a snapdragon 410...
Also available in: Atom