- Login: adj
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/18/2017
- Last connection: 11/19/2019
|Replicant||Developer, Wiki author||06/20/2019|
|libsamsung-ipc||Developer, Wiki author||10/05/2020|
- 01:12 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: R 6.0, S3, not working apps
- Hi trumpET.
> First of all I'd like to thank you for your amazing work on Replicant.
> Recently I upgraded on my ...
- 09:57 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Pinephone Pine64
- Replicant 9 is now in development, so there will not be a Replicant 6 port for PinePhone. Because Linux and Mesa main...
- 04:03 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Pinephonev1x (#26)
- Fixed some reference formating
- 03:48 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Pinephonev1x (#25)
- USB version, serial console and sources
- 08:48 AM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: i9500 (Galaxy S4)
- They maybe have IOMMU like recent Qualcomm SOCs have. GrapheneOS uses that IOMMU to isolate radios (NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluet...
- 04:42 PM Replicant Security: RE: Is the Replicant code secure?
- Jacob Bahn wrote:
> Is the Replicant code secure?
No, it is not. No complex software like smartphone's operating ...
- 05:30 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Does Replicant 6.0 have iptables?
- Alexand(er|ra) Tst:
The F-droid repository for orWall says:
"Limitations: init-script works only on Android <= 4....
- 07:59 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Does Replicant 6.0 have iptables?
- Have you given root access to Orwall? You first need to allow root for apps in development configuration menu.
- 10:53 AM Replicant Feature #1789 (Closed): Lower screen resolution to speed up graphics
- This issue has not seen any progress for more than two years. Jeremy didn't get any performance improvement but a reg...
- 10:46 AM Replicant Feature #1491: Hardware-specific graphics acceleration
- All the work on hardware accelerated graphics will be done for Replicant 9.
Also available in: Atom