- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/13/2017
- Last connection: 11/19/2018
- 07:06 AM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
clearing the cache didn't help and led to the same situation. I had to Wipe data (keep media) which led to for...
- 08:43 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- Hey guys,
so after some time, I found a time to try to update my S3 with latest build on https://jenkins.minhas.io...
- 06:10 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
I'd like to use pre-compiled versions per release (to make it faster/simpler to update to next release), which...
- Hello folks,
it's been long time since the replicant 6 was updated, I started to worry whether the project is stil...
- 05:39 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Update from Replicant 6.0 0001 to Replicant 6.0 0002 on S3
- I was able to update it via ADB, update from emulated doesn't work (probably due to encryption)? One thing worth ment...
- 08:07 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Update from Replicant 6.0 0001 to Replicant 6.0 0002 on S3
- hey guys, unfortunately when I boot to recovery (after flashing new one with heimdall) and try to apply update->choos...
- Hello guys,
can someone explain how to update Replicant from 6.0 0001 to 6.0 0002 on encrypted S3 without losing a...
- 12:59 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Replicant 6.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S3
Wolfgang, I've asked on the blog, but no one responded, so going to ask here, is there any way on how to up...
Also available in: Atom