- 09:42 PM Replicant Issue #1783: SIM card not recognized (regression, was working with Replicant 4.2)
- Same issue: The SIM card in my i9100 is still not recognized with the patched file. :'(
By the way, the battery cons...
- 04:34 PM Replicant Issue #1824: italian fastweb SIM card not recognized
- So what is the issue now? I cannot receive or do calls on my Replicant 6 with i9100 device.
Service incl. phone numb...
- 07:51 PM Replicant Issue #1824: italian fastweb SIM card not recognized
- I also recognized this issue today on my i9100 phone because I had not received an important call. :\
- 12:01 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: F-Droid Privileged Extension signatures
- When will the update appear for Replicant 6.0?
- 05:16 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Easy way to install proprietary Wi-Fi blobs on the I9100?
- Thank you, Wolfgang. It works for me, too. :)
- 10:44 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- I used the provided ADB file and this transfers the data. Thank you.
I also downloaded the recovery files, but the...
- 12:45 AM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- In this case I can just try the SD card or ADB, right?
I'll try it later.. Thank you so far.
- 01:56 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: trouble upgrading my Galaxy S2 from 4.2 to 6.0
- I also experienced trouble with the installation from 4.2 to 6.0 on Galaxy S II (computer system: Debian 8.8, stable)...
Also available in: Atom