- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 10/16/2018
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, Wiki author, 04/14/2018)
- 06:49 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Tablet A 10.1 (sm-t580)
- They are totally different devices, different SoC (even from different vendor), GPU, WiFi and so on.
- 05:17 PM Replicant Issue #1854: Device not rebooting after 5 unsuccessful unlock attempts
- I cannot reproduce the issue on 6.0 0003. Well... I can but the reason is https://git.replicant.us/replicant/framewor...
- 03:49 PM Replicant Issue #1894: Settings app broken
- Are you using Privacy Guard? Maybe it blocks the access from Settings app to Simple File Manager app?
- 03:09 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
the replicant-6.0-dev branch of manifest repo has currently latest security updates from month or so ago if yo...
- 06:29 AM Replicant Issue #1894: Settings app broken
- There is a chance the bug (a permission issue) might reside in the Simple File Manager app but I am not certain so if...
- 06:19 AM Replicant Issue #1894: Settings app broken
- As a quick workaround try deleting the file manager app.
- 09:02 PM Replicant Wiki edit: LineageMirror (#5)
- Add instructions how to add new repository
- 02:25 PM Replicant Issue #1894: Settings app broken
- One reason I can think of is that there is no decoder for the sound file format on Replicant. Try connecting with adb...
- 03:56 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: getting a new replicant phone manufactured?
- The issue is not that there aren't any phones but just the lack of people with time on their hands. Now there is just...
- 03:35 PM Replicant Issue #1878: Remove f-droid from replicant until it we find a way to make it FSDG compliant again
- F-Droid repository contains non-free software (https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Category:Apps_with_NonFreeAssets_antifea...
Also available in: Atom