- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 03/27/2019
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, Wiki author, 04/14/2018)
- 09:31 PM Replicant Wiki edit: Porting_Replicant_to_Android_9 (#42)
- Update correct branch for replicant 9 work
- 04:01 PM Replicant Issue #1914: index.html copyrights of git.replicant.us
- I created new web page that you can fetch with: git clone git://git.putti.eu/git-landing-page
- 09:24 PM Replicant Issue #1910: Unfortunately, Shattered Pixel Dungeon has stopped.
- You could try running the software renderer command again (https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Graph...
- 06:17 PM Replicant Feature #1882: Replicant based on mainline Linux for Midas boards
- I'm now back working on this but this time with DRM graphics. I noticed that the DRM exynos driver doesn't support th...
- 03:14 PM Replicant Feature #1882: Replicant based on mainline Linux for Midas boards
- The kernel error
> build/make/core/base_rules.mk:265: error: device/putti/i9305-kernel/linux/drivers/staging/greyb...
- 07:25 PM Replicant Wiki edit: EventsMeetings (#5)
- Add up to date info about the room and time for meetup
- 04:15 PM Replicant Issue #1905: Camera error: Can't connect to the camera [erase app data fail]
- Did you close the camera app completely before following the instructions from the forum?
- 12:36 PM Replicant Issue #1811: missing Manifest.java when building Replicant 6 for i9300
- For me this problem came up because I ran 'make' instead of 'make bacon'.
- 06:56 PM Replicant Issue #1886: Apply upstream security updates to Replicant 6
- There is no master branch in Replicant. The security patches are already in the replicant-6.0 branches but a new rele...
- 03:54 PM Replicant Issue #1902 (Closed): Can't connect to the camera
- This probably does happen to other people, including me if I remember right. Please see the usage notes linked in #16...
Also available in: Atom