- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 10/19/2019
- 04:11 PM Replicant Issue #1848 (Resolved): Build failing due to missing FDroid.apk
- This is is gone now since Fdroid APK was removed from Replicant.
- 02:47 PM Replicant Issue #1801 (Resolved): Make Replicant be able to use external Wii dongles from the settings UI
- Patches for this are now pushed
- 03:54 PM Replicant Feature #1903 (Resolved): Implement a lookup settings reset when Dialer app is first run
- 03:53 PM Replicant Feature #1961 (Resolved): Write a paragraph in the 4th release blog post about phone number lookup anti-features
- This is related to #1827 and #1903.
A paragraph should be included in the blog post announcing Replicant 6.0 0005 ...
- 01:27 PM Replicant Feature #1844 (Resolved): Select libagl/llvmpipe per app
- The patches have been pushed.
- 05:34 PM Replicant Issue #1890 (Resolved): Make Replicant's main app store a "known source" instead of an "unknown sources"
- This is now fixed by https://git.replicant.us/replicant/vendor_replicant/commit/?id=530fa89ec093c4668f5ee4621baa990e4...
- 10:21 PM Replicant Issue #1940: Have 'Replicant version' under 'About phone' say Replicant 6.0 0004 for next release
- In addition to bumping the version string I have added now the following to the change log:...
- 10:16 PM Replicant Feature #1903 (Feedback): Implement a lookup settings reset when Dialer app is first run
- 10:16 PM Replicant Feature #1903 (In Progress): Implement a lookup settings reset when Dialer app is first run
- Patches are pending for review on the mailing list.
- 07:44 PM Replicant Feature #1903: Implement a lookup settings reset when Dialer app is first run
- I will have a try with this.
Also available in: Atom