- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 02/19/2019
- Replicant (Manager, Developer, Wiki author, 04/14/2018)
- 06:17 PM Replicant Feature #1882: Replicant based on mainline Linux for Midas boards
- I'm now back working on this but this time with DRM graphics. I noticed that the DRM exynos driver doesn't support th...
- 03:14 PM Replicant Feature #1882: Replicant based on mainline Linux for Midas boards
- The kernel error
> build/make/core/base_rules.mk:265: error: device/putti/i9305-kernel/linux/drivers/staging/greyb...
- 07:25 PM Replicant Wiki edit: EventsMeetings (#5)
- Add up to date info about the room and time for meetup
- 04:15 PM Replicant Issue #1905: Camera error: Can't connect to the camera [erase app data fail]
- Did you close the camera app completely before following the instructions from the forum?
- 12:36 PM Replicant Issue #1811: missing Manifest.java when building Replicant 6 for i9300
- For me this problem came up because I ran 'make' instead of 'make bacon'.
- 06:56 PM Replicant Issue #1886: Apply upstream security updates to Replicant 6
- There is no master branch in Replicant. The security patches are already in the replicant-6.0 branches but a new rele...
- 03:54 PM Replicant Issue #1902 (Closed): Can't connect to the camera
- This probably does happen to other people, including me if I remember right. Please see the usage notes linked in #16...
- 04:33 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- pitr lolo wrote:
> clearing the cache didn't help and led to the same situation. I had to Wipe data (keep media) whi...
- 11:28 PM Replicant Replicant build: RE: Replicant status
- pitr lolo wrote:
> so after some time, I found a time to try to update my S3 with latest build on https://jenkins.mi...
- 06:49 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Tablet A 10.1 (sm-t580)
- They are totally different devices, different SoC (even from different vendor), GPU, WiFi and so on.
Also available in: Atom