- Login: Putti
- Registered on: 08/30/2017
- Last connection: 07/07/2020
|Replicant||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||04/14/2018|
|Replicant infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||09/16/2019|
|Upstreaming patches||Manager, Developer, Wiki author||06/12/2020|
- 07:49 PM Replicant Wiki edit: PortingToAndroid10 (#280)
- 07:30 PM Replicant Issue #1990 (Closed): cant access download mode - debugging disabled
- My issue with booting getting stuck was most likely due to my Replicant 9 experiments where I flashed custom partitio...
- 07:03 PM Replicant Issue #1990: cant access download mode - debugging disabled
- Could you please tell which device you flashed the images on and what images? Also, can you provide the commands that...
- 10:39 PM Replicant Issue #1990: cant access download mode - debugging disabled
- > home+volume up+ power doesnt open recovery menu
Try taking usb cable out, remove battery, put battery back in, t...
- 04:11 PM Replicant Issue #1848 (Resolved): Build failing due to missing FDroid.apk
- This is is gone now since Fdroid APK was removed from Replicant.
- 02:47 PM Replicant Issue #1801 (Resolved): Make Replicant be able to use external Wii dongles from the settings UI
- Patches for this are now pushed
- 03:54 PM Replicant Feature #1903 (Resolved): Implement a lookup settings reset when Dialer app is first run
- 03:53 PM Replicant Feature #1961 (Resolved): Write a paragraph in the 4th release blog post about phone number lookup anti-features
- This is related to #1827 and #1903.
A paragraph should be included in the blog post announcing Replicant 6.0 0005 ...
- 01:27 PM Replicant Feature #1844 (Resolved): Select libagl/llvmpipe per app
- The patches have been pushed.
- 05:34 PM Replicant Issue #1890 (Resolved): Make Replicant's main app store a "known source" instead of an "unknown sources"
- This is now fixed by https://git.replicant.us/replicant/vendor_replicant/commit/?id=530fa89ec093c4668f5ee4621baa990e4...
Also available in: Atom