- Login: Andrew
- Registered on: 09/26/2017
- Last connection: 10/03/2023
- 08:43 PM Replicant Security: RE: Where things stand
- Good post,
Spent not small amount of time thinking about it too.
Decided to back to Replicant due to FSF and priv...
- 08:18 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: GPU
- Hi Adam,
How is going? Are you using S3? To be honest i am going back to Replicant after long break, previously wa...
- 11:45 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Call for a community manager
- I like this initiative, the more I think about it the more benefits such person can provide to project. On the other ...
- 12:23 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [S2 GT-I9100 - 6.0 0003] Improve llvmpipe speed
- Hi, I AM just thinking if It is not caused by signal push implementation where google services arę missing. There is ...
- 12:44 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [Replicant 6.0 0004 RC1, i9300] Phone crackles when calling
I am glad it helps. It was mentioned on forum one or two times. Somebody event provided informatorom about som...
- 02:33 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [Replicant 6.0 0004 RC1, i9300] Phone crackles when calling
I got similar case for some connections.
Switching in options from 3G to 2G solved issue.
Despite swithcing ...
- 09:15 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: how could I help replicant project ?
- Hi Fil Lupin,
How far did you get in this topic?
For me the first thing is to setup development environemnt and t...
- 08:44 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: GPS more attention, please
- Hi Alexis,
I agree with you.
I tomorrow will try to buy Galaxy S3 to have possibility to try and play with replic...
Also available in: Atom