- 09:00 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Battery
- This is great information - thanks a lot!
- 09:15 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Details of another interesting exploit:
- 07:36 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: install Google Play apps
- Is there any way to close this thread? It seems to be the one the spambots target.
- 06:03 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- I don't know if this is a separate exploit from the Cadmium one, but has been blogged about recently (link to blog in...
- 09:29 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Fairphone 3
I'm not a Replicant developer, just a free software enthusiast.
That said, given my limited understanding, ...
- 09:06 PM Replicant Issue #1937: Liberate the bcm4334 wifi/bluetooth firmware
- In light of this...
- 07:19 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Replicant 9 requirements
- I read about improving the freedom of supported devices here in GNUtoo's post - "we try to improve things over time"....
- Dear Replicant leadership,
I read on https://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/replicant/2020-January/002452.html that fo...
- 05:51 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: i9500 (Galaxy S4)
- Hi Kurtis,
What makes you think that later Galaxy S series phones with Exynos SoCs have poor modem isolation?
- 03:37 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
- Yeah this question has been asked before. Too many blobs, and Qualcomm SoCs have poor modem isolation.
Also available in: Atom