- Login: JAK
- Registered on: 11/16/2017
- Last connection: 10/08/2022
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Redmine sandbox||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Replicant infrastructure||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Upstreaming patches||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
- 07:24 PM Replicant Issue #2322: Display panel "LDO25" regulator using 2.8v instead of 3.3v
- I think the voltage was correct for Trats2, which is where the dtsi data for midas devices was forked from. The mida...
- 07:19 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Development status of 4G/LTE support
- I think I might have replied to this elsewhere, but for others reading, there is no radio capability at all, as the L...
- 09:12 AM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Want to help test 4G support on uncompleted devices
- Hi there, me again.
Testing isn't needed right now on, developing is, as there is no code currently enabling LTE m...
- 07:45 PM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: What are some of the hurdles to making a fully free mobile OS that other Linux-based OSs haven't been able to overcome?
- Hi there!
Did you read this article?
I think it ans...
- 08:33 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Development status of 4G/LTE support
- You can follow the main issue here: https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/2206
It says Note 2 LTE but S3 LTE has the...
- 01:19 PM Replicant Feature #2206: Note 2 LTE modem on mainline kernel
- I added a couple of USB IDs from smdk4412 kernel in qcserial driver:...
- 10:06 PM Replicant Feature #2206: Note 2 LTE modem on mainline kernel
- Joey Hewitt wrote:
> I'll track work on LTE modems on mainline kernel. The attached patch goes in the kernel. Build ...
- 10:02 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: No recovery.img for n7100 (new 6.0-0004 version)
- Have you tried using the RC5 recovery to install the 0004 release?
- 06:28 PM Replicant Security: RE: update MTK baseband
- Firstly, the Replicant project doesn't recommend nonfree firmware. On Replicant supported devices the modem firmware...
- 07:55 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Can I install a Galaxy Note 2 N7100 rom into an N7105?
- Yes, Android recovery software is supposed to check the device and ensure only ROMs for that model are installed. Ot...
Also available in: Atom