- Login: JAK
- Registered on: 11/16/2017
- Last connection: 10/05/2020
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Redmine sandbox||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Replicant infrastructure||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Upstreaming patches||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
- 06:12 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S5 Plus (kccat6) / Galaxy S5 LTE-A (lentislte)
- 09:51 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: S5/klte only
- Hello again. This smartphone has a Qualcomm SoC, meaning it is a poor candidate for Replicant, see https://redmine.r...
- 09:44 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: GT-S7580/kylepro/Galaxy Trend Plus Kernel Tree
- Hello Haytam,
I think you have misunderstood. Only supported devices get builds. This device will not be support...
- 09:00 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Battery
- This is great information - thanks a lot!
- 09:15 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Details of another interesting exploit:
- 07:36 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: install Google Play apps
- Is there any way to close this thread? It seems to be the one the spambots target.
- 06:03 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- I don't know if this is a separate exploit from the Cadmium one, but has been blogged about recently (link to blog in...
- 09:29 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Fairphone 3
I'm not a Replicant developer, just a free software enthusiast.
That said, given my limited understanding, ...
- 09:06 PM Replicant Issue #1937: Liberate the bcm4334 wifi/bluetooth firmware
- In light of this...
- 07:19 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Replicant 9 requirements
- I read about improving the freedom of supported devices here in GNUtoo's post - "we try to improve things over time"....
Also available in: Atom