- Login: JAK
- Registered on: 11/16/2017
- Last connection: 03/23/2022
|Database(s) on hardware and software||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Redmine sandbox||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Replicant infrastructure||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
|Upstreaming patches||Wiki author||04/28/2021|
- 07:55 PM Replicant Replicant installation: RE: Can I install a Galaxy Note 2 N7100 rom into an N7105?
- Yes, Android recovery software is supposed to check the device and ensure only ROMs for that model are installed. Ot...
- 08:51 PM Replicant Wiki edit: TargetsEvaluation (#213)
- 08:43 PM Upstreaming patches Wiki edit: LinuxSupportedDevices (#4)
- 06:12 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S5 Plus (kccat6) / Galaxy S5 LTE-A (lentislte)
- 09:51 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: S5/klte only
- Hello again. This smartphone has a Qualcomm SoC, meaning it is a poor candidate for Replicant, see https://redmine.r...
- 09:44 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: GT-S7580/kylepro/Galaxy Trend Plus Kernel Tree
- Hello Haytam,
I think you have misunderstood. Only supported devices get builds. This device will not be support...
- 09:00 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Battery
- This is great information - thanks a lot!
- 09:15 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Details of another interesting exploit:
- 07:36 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: install Google Play apps
- Is there any way to close this thread? It seems to be the one the spambots target.
- 06:03 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- I don't know if this is a separate exploit from the Cadmium one, but has been blogged about recently (link to blog in...
Also available in: Atom