- 09:29 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Fairphone 3
I'm not a Replicant developer, just a free software enthusiast.
That said, given my limited understanding, ...
- 09:06 PM Replicant Issue #1937: Liberate the bcm4334 wifi/bluetooth firmware
- In light of this...
- 07:19 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Replicant 9 requirements
- I read about improving the freedom of supported devices here in GNUtoo's post - "we try to improve things over time"....
- Dear Replicant leadership,
I read on https://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/replicant/2020-January/002452.html that fo...
- 05:51 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: i9500 (Galaxy S4)
- Hi Kurtis,
What makes you think that later Galaxy S series phones with Exynos SoCs have poor modem isolation?
- 03:37 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
- Yeah this question has been asked before. Too many blobs, and Qualcomm SoCs have poor modem isolation.
- 03:16 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Hello, I'm new here!
- Hello Marthe!
Welcome! I too have no Android developing skills, and from what I can gather, even if you do, porti...
- 12:35 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Exciting stuff! Can't wait for the blog post.
- Hi all,
I have recently got my hands on an i9300 device. I have installed Replicant on it, and am keen to get som...
- 08:06 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S4 (gt-i9505)
- Wait, I just realised that can't be right. There must be more blobs for the graphics, right? I don't know why they ...
Also available in: Atom