- 03:37 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
- Yeah this question has been asked before. Too many blobs, and Qualcomm SoCs have poor modem isolation.
- 03:16 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: Hello, I'm new here!
- Hello Marthe!
Welcome! I too have no Android developing skills, and from what I can gather, even if you do, porti...
- 12:35 PM Replicant Replicant development: RE: S-boot exploitation
- Exciting stuff! Can't wait for the blog post.
- Hi all,
I have recently got my hands on an i9300 device. I have installed Replicant on it, and am keen to get som...
- 08:06 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S4 (gt-i9505)
- Wait, I just realised that can't be right. There must be more blobs for the graphics, right? I don't know why they ...
- 09:54 PM Replicant Devices evaluations: RE: Galaxy S4 (gt-i9505)
- I'm no expert, but looking at https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_samsung_jfltexx/blob/cm-14.1/device-proprie...
- Hi all,
I read an interesting blog post about an approach that could be useful for booting Samsung devices without...
- Hi everyone!
I'm new here, and am a current user of LineageOS, but would like to make the move to Replicant soon. ...
Also available in: Atom