- Login: f129136386
- Registered on: 12/30/2017
- Last connection: 03/02/2021
- 11:16 AM Replicant Issue #2207: Test the RC4 on the supported devices
- Tried a clean install of 0004 RC4 on the N7100 and can't seem to get disk encryption to work. The phone goes into a b...
- 02:13 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Mail apps
- I have no issues with K9 mail 5.731 and Replicant. Although i am using replicant 6.0.0004 (RC) which changed the way ...
- 09:50 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Audio calls on Signal Messenger
- Are you running replicant 6.0003? For me it works in 0004, but didn't in 0003 (at least w/o llvmpipe). So if you have...
- 10:11 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Thank you Kurtis. Looking forward to the new release! Also it's great that s-boot can be replaced with (a functional)...
- 10:47 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Thank you, developers
- RC3 is out now and does detect sim cards. Very pleased with it overall! See: https://ftp-osl.osuosl.org/pub/replicant...
- 11:49 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [S2 GT-I9100 - 6.0 0003] Improve llvmpipe speed
- You need to update the recovery before you can install 0004 RC1. It will also require you to wipe the whole phone, so...
- 08:35 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [S2 GT-I9100 - 6.0 0003] Improve llvmpipe speed
- try 6.0.0004 RC1. llvmpipe is enabled by default and is much faster than in 0003.
- 11:56 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Blocking connection without VPN in 6.0
- You can do this in OpenVPN when it's trying to reconnect (Persistent Tun) and permanently in AFWall (Let openvpn conn...
- So i'm pretty torn about this. I know the main focus of replicant is freedom. It will not include any proprietary blo...
- 10:42 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Is It Still Possible to Use Replicant With US Carriers?
- Kurtis Hanna wrote:
> I don't know the answer to your question about which US Carriers, if any, are pla...
Also available in: Atom