- Login: f129136386
- Registered on: 12/30/2017
- Last connection: 01/15/2021
- 10:11 PM Replicant Security: RE: Replicant vs GrapheneOS security
- Thank you Kurtis. Looking forward to the new release! Also it's great that s-boot can be replaced with (a functional)...
- 10:47 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Thank you, developers
- RC3 is out now and does detect sim cards. Very pleased with it overall! See: https://ftp-osl.osuosl.org/pub/replicant...
- 11:49 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [S2 GT-I9100 - 6.0 0003] Improve llvmpipe speed
- You need to update the recovery before you can install 0004 RC1. It will also require you to wipe the whole phone, so...
- 08:35 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: [S2 GT-I9100 - 6.0 0003] Improve llvmpipe speed
- try 6.0.0004 RC1. llvmpipe is enabled by default and is much faster than in 0003.
- 11:56 AM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Blocking connection without VPN in 6.0
- You can do this in OpenVPN when it's trying to reconnect (Persistent Tun) and permanently in AFWall (Let openvpn conn...
- So i'm pretty torn about this. I know the main focus of replicant is freedom. It will not include any proprietary blo...
- 10:42 AM Replicant About the Replicant project: RE: Is It Still Possible to Use Replicant With US Carriers?
- Kurtis Hanna wrote:
> I don't know the answer to your question about which US Carriers, if any, are pla...
- 06:09 PM Replicant Replicant usage: RE: Problem: screen disabled during calls
- I don't think this has anything to do with Replicant. It's most likely a failed or dirty proximity sensor. Every time...
- 07:32 PM Replicant Security: RE: Web browser: Which is a better alternative
- I use Privacy Browser. It works very well with Replicant (no need for gpu acceleration like firefox). It disables Jav...
- 05:09 PM Replicant Issue #1858: Camera functionality doesn't work in a lot of apps
- Fil Bergamo wrote:
> It works for me on a Note2 N7100 with Replicant 6.0 0003.
> I have tried to use the "attach" f...
Also available in: Atom