- Login: matthias-christian.ott
- Registered on: 02/12/2018
- Last connection: 07/20/2020
- 09:19 PM Replicant Feature #1873: Remove UMS partition
- I returned the device to the vendor because Replicant and Android in general did not meet my expectations and continu...
- 09:34 PM Replicant Security: RE: [PATCH][i9100] Encrypted Emulated Internal Storage
- I created an issue (#1873) so that the patch can be merged.
- 09:33 PM Replicant Feature #1873: Remove UMS partition
- I also tried to use the @UMS@ partition as adoptable storage but LineageOS did correctly remove the @encryptable=user...
- 09:25 PM Replicant Feature #1873 (New): Remove UMS partition
- The stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy S II (i9100) does include an UMS (USB Mass Storage) partition. The device was first d...
Also available in: Atom